What should I do in the event I suspect that my mobile service number has been fraudulently ported/transferred?

You should immediately report the activity to:

(i) the Australian Federal Police or the relevant State or Territory Police; and
(ii) government services, such as Scamwatch and IDCARE, that support customers whose mobile service number is the subject of an unauthorised port.